Artists talk about money, banker about art.
Here one foresees, how much both worlds needs each other.
Sponsorship offers for art, culture, science and business attractive perspectives. But how can the activities be successful? How can partnership be lived especially fulfilling? Successful sponsorship means more than the signing of contracts. Successful sponsorship needs the mutual esteem. One appears with respected partners with pleasure in public. Therefore sponsorship also becomes a communication instrument and achieves effect. A delicate sponsor's community can open for artists and cultural companies many possibilities, also the engagement of the economy for art and culture. The rational and emotional dimension of art, her immediate experience, cannot be reached with classical advertisement. Sponsorship offers the optimum supplement to marketing & public relations activities. Sponsorship should be lived actively and has to be authentic to have lasting effect.
1. STEP - ANALYSIS
- Possibilities of sponsorship
- Aims of sponsorship
- Target group analysis
2. STEP - CONCEPT
- Sponsorship draughts
- Where and how one finds artist / festivals / sponsors
3.STEP - REALISATION
- Sponsorship as a communication instrument
- Sponsorship as an instrument of customer connection
- Sponsorship as a marketing instrument
- Sponsor's contracts
- Sponsorship as a part of project financing
- Tax aspects
4. STEP- EVALUATION AND ASSESSMENT OF THE SPONSORSHIP ACTIVITIES
- Project analysis
- New ideas and refinement of the activities